Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Experimental learning project- Day 2

This is my second day being a vegetarian and I made a mistake. I was at dinner and we had crepes. I ate them without even realising that they contained ham in them. This is were I realised that meat could be hidden in anything and we usually don't even notice we are eating some. This must be hard for vegetarians as they always have to check weather there is no meat in it. This makes me wonder- what happens when vegetarians accidentally eat meat? I guess that it depends on why you are vegetarian; if you are doing it for a religion you might need to go and pray to say sorry to god but if you are doing it just because you don't want to eat animals then I guess its okay once in a while. Otherwise I haven't eaten any meat today. 2nd day king of succeeded!

No comments:

Post a Comment