Thursday, October 31, 2013

Experimental learning project- Day 3

Third day of being a vegetarian and it was quite hard. Firstly I feel lucky because my two favourite meals of the day, breakfast and snack, do not include any meat. I am very happy because not having them is very difficult for me as (this might sound strange) it shapes my mood! Secondly, the hardest part today was during lunch. I was at the buffet and advanced through the rice, beans and finally the meat bowl. I reached my hand to grab the meat and I realised I was being vegetarian! I forced my eyes off the tasty- looking meat and took some carrots instead. I think that it is more difficult for me because I am used to have meat while people who have always been vegetarians don't even want some because they are so used to have them. Another day of vegetarianism succeeded!

No comments:

Post a Comment