Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Holiday Book Movie Trailer



We had a choice between making a poster, commercial or movie trailer to advertise a book we had read during the holidays. I chose Belle and Sebastian by Nicolas Vanier and I chose to make a film trailer. The hard part of my work was finding the videos and transferring them onto iMovie. The presentation however, went very well and I was happy on how it turned out. I was especially proud of the clips I found because they fitted in very well with the book. By doing this, I think I was reflective because I reflected on the book I had read and made it into a movie trailer.

This is another book report project I made. I tried to be innovative by building this robot (the main character in book) in front of the class





No comments:

Post a Comment