Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Maths- accelerated maths

In maths, we started a new exercise called accelerated maths. Basically, it is a website were you do math exercises. Every exercises have objectives and if you succeed you get that objective ready to test. When you have 5 objectives ready to test, you can do a test at school and if you succeed that, then you get 5 objectives mastered. The goal this quarter for 8th grade was 40 objectives mastered. I got 37. I am proud of this because it is a lot of work and I did not think that I would be able to reach this number. I am also happy about it because it is what brought me back to an A in maths By doing this, I think that I showed responsibility because I managed my time well both at school and at home so I could succeed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment