Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Portuguese- Test

For my portuguese artefact, I decided to use the test for our 1st unit. I am very proud of this because I got full scores on it. The type of questions we had on the test were answering questions in portuguese, writing a conversation between different people and filling in words. The part I found was the hardest was question 4 when we had to put different phrases of a conversation in order because I did not know what some of the phrases meant. During my first 2 months taking portuguese classes, I learned how to present myself (name, surname, nationality...), jobs, answering questions in portuguese and a lot of vocabulary. I think that this shows that I am a critical thinker because I thought very hard on the question that I had.

I also have a recording of a work we did:

No comments:

Post a Comment