Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reflecting questions

In which of the core values have you shown the most success? Why?
I think that the core value I have shown the most this quarter is being reflective because whenever I did a piece of work in any subject, I tried to reflect on what had gone well and what had gone bad so I could do better next time.


In which of the core values have you shown the most progress or growth? Why?
I think that the core value I have improved the most in is innovative because in many subjects, especially humanities, I tried to think outside the box when doing a project. For example, on one of my humanities projects, I made a robot which I put together in front of the class so it would be more interesting for them that just seeing the robot already built.                                                                                                            

Which core value is most challenging for you? Why?
I think that it is being a communicator because when I am doing a project with other students, I tend to want to control every part of it. Because of this, I get frustrated whenever things don't go as I have planned. But I later realised that if I wanted to lead group while doing a project, then I must communicate with them on what to do so that nothing is missing and as planned.


What are your goals for the rest of the school year? 
My goal is to improve myself in being more of a communicator when I work with other people so I let them lead the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment