Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Geography this quarter

This quarter I started geography. The main topic this quarter is to learn more about Africa. Every class, we do a dot map which is a blank map with points that you have to label. The points are either countries, capital or even geographical landmarks. These dot maps are a big challenge for me because I have trouble remembering every single capital. To improve, I think that I should do more online games to help me remember. At the same time, I am working on my personal map which is a google map were I add point based on current events in Africa. In this, however, I am very happy with my map so far even if I should maybe work a bit faster. All the work we do is based on a roadmap were we can see what we have to do. I am planning on teaching a class for 20 minutes. This is a big challenge for me as I am not very good at public speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment