Thursday, April 3, 2014

Science - Reflection

In science this quarter, we had the science fair. The science fair is a festival were each student/s have to make a presentation on a scientific question of their choice. Sadly, I was not here for the science fair but I still did it. My question was 'how does the battery life of iPhones, iPads and laptops differ with temperature?'. This was a very fun project and I was very happy with the poster as the design was very neat. In fact, I got a good grade in the design. The only part of my presentation that lowered my grade was my conclusion because it was not very clear and needed more information. Below is a picture of my project. I think I am being reflective because now I know that I should put some more effort into my Science conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment