Monday, March 16, 2015

Math 2nd semester reflection

This semester in maths i think that one of was strength was a critical thinker because I really tried very hard on projects to understand not only the raw data I collected but also why it is what it is. For example, very recently in the bungie jumping project, I really went deep and tried to understand why the elastic bands acted how the did.

I think that I should work on being responsible, especially concerning preparing for tests. I always complete my homework on time and generally understand what we learn in class but I have a lot of trouble motivating myself to study for the test. As a result, I got a bad grade on my test and I have to retake it. In the future, I plan to complete the study guides and go over the summary questions at the end of each unit studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment