Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Core Value Blog #2 - History

Strength 
This quarter in history, I believe that I showed good critical thinking. I tried to critically analize the historical facts and tried to understand the connection and patterns between different historical events. I also tried to understand why and how people acted like they did. For example, we studied the different options the colonists faced when deciding what to do with England. I considered all of the options and even if what I thought should happen didn't happen, I understand why the colonists decided to declare independence.

Improvement
However, I think that I can improve on communication. I think that I could better communicate my ideas and opinions on paper and orally. For example, I didn't get the grade I wanted with my history test probably because I couldn't communicate my ideas well enough and it was confusing. I think I need to work on my writing skills and read more. For the oral part, the only way to get better is to do more presentations, socratic seminars ext...

No comments:

Post a Comment